If you use Aperture to manage and work on your photos then you should know that Apple recently released Aperture 3.0.3. The update fixes 9 common problem users encounter this includes the following:
- Duplicating Smart Albums
- Repairing and rebuilding Aperture libraries
- Reconnecting referenced files
- Working with GPS track files in Places
- Searching for keywords in the Query HUD or Keyword Control
- Applying adjustments such as Retouch or Chromatic Aberration
- Creating and using Raw Fine Tuning presets
- Viewing, adding and removing detected faces
- Switching target printers and paper sizes when printing
The update is recommended to all users and you can download the 69.4 mb file here.
Detail software update information are on this page.
Leave a Reply