Reports of iTunes Accounts and App Store have been hacked is really alarming, the only way to prevent your iTunes Account from being hacked is to delete or reset your credit card information. Don’t know how to delete your card information? Just follow these simple steps.
- Open iTunes and select iTune Store on the left pane.
- On the navigation bar, click on “Sign in”.
- After logging in click on the arrow right beside your email address, and select “Account”.
- Click on the “Edit Payment Information Button”.
- You can now set the Credit Card option to “None”.
- Click “Done” and the Payment Information box should show “No credit card on file”.
Your account information page should look just like the photo shown earlier in this tutorial. Just click to see full size screen shot.
Leave a Reply