Despite being buggy and constantly fails to upload photos, the Facebook App for the iPhone and iPod Touch is the best way to access Facebook compared to Mobile Safari. The drawback is you can’t easily save photos from Facebook App to your Photos app unlike in Safari. There’s a simple trick to do this, no jailbreaking required!
- Open the Facebook App.
- Navigate the Photo you want to save.
- Rotate your iPhone to view the image in full size.
- Touch the screen to hide the photo navigation bars.
- Press the sleep/wake button, and the home button at the same time.
- This will save a screen shot of the photo and save it to your camera roll.
That’s it! You just saved someone]s photo on Facebook to your Photos app.
Leave a Reply