Locking the screen on your iOS device is very useful specially when you need to use your iPhone while you lay on your bed. The problem is, by default you can only lock the screen in portrait mode. However, there’s a work around for this, no jailbreak, no extra tweak required.
- Activate “Assistive Touch” accessibility option.
Step by step Tutorial.
- Double tap home button to activate multitasking bar. Swipe the bar to the right and lock the screen in portrait mode.
- Tap the “Assistive Touch” floating on screen home button.
- Choose “Device” then “Rotate Screen”.
- Rotate the screen to the right to put the screen in landscape.
To disable this all you have to do is unlock the screen in the multitasking bar.
I just with Apple bring the landscape orientation lock in the multitasking bar
by tapping the rotation lock icon twice.
Leave a Reply